NCD2 Liquid Zeolite
NCD2 Liquid Zeolite is an even more powerful detoxifier than the original NCD, containing a more concentrated amount of zeolite in each bottle
You save £5.20 (12%)!
NCD2 Liquid Zeolite – (“Natural Cellular Defense” by Waiora) – is a colloidal suspension of micronised, activated zeolite in water.
NCD2 is a more concentrated form of the original “NCD Activated Liquid Zeolite” manufactured by Waiora Inc. of USA since 2004. You can read more background on Zeolites here
NCD2 has approximately 8 – 10 times the amount of zeolite per bottle as the original NCD which is supplied in a lightweight plastic bottle.
Whereas the original NCD is ideal for carrying around with you or for travel, NCD2 is ideal for use in the home as it comes with a dropper which is integral to the lid of the bottle.
NCD is effective in removing heavy metals and other toxins from the body, wherever they are sequestered. It is considered very safe to use in normal circumstances*. NCD has been given GRAS status by the FDA (the US government’s Food & Drug Administration) – i.e. it is “Generally Recognised As Safe”.
NCD supports a healthy immune system, and helps balance pH levels in the body
* For patients using chemotherapy, please note that Liquid Zeolite may remove from the body supplemental lithium and the chemotherapy agents cisplatin and carboplatin, both of which contain platinum. We understand, however, that it is safe to begin or resume taking liquid zeolite 3 days after using cisplatin and carboplatin, and 2 days after using other chemotherapy drugs. If you wish to use liquid zeolite while taking lithium, please consult your physician.
If you are an insulin-dependent diabetic, be aware that liquid zeolite may lower your need for insulin.
- water & zeolite – 100% natural. Non-toxic – safe for long-term use
- 15mL; approx. 300 drops per bottle. 3 drops contains 24mg Natural Zeolite (as clinoptilolite)
- Maintenance dose: 3 drops, 3 times a day. For a more proactive detox, the dosage can be safely increased, though we recommend increasing the dose gradually as NCD2 is more concentrated. Can be taken in water or other liquids; or in food.
- glass bottle with rubber dropper dispenser, integral to the lid of bottle