1. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of Data Protection legislation. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. We may use your personal information to update you about new products/services. We will only contact you with your consent.
3. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
4. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with Data Protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
5. If you have any questions about privacy issues, please contact us at email@example.com.